Sunday, April 17, 2016

Aslina (The third meeting)

The third meeting of e-listening class seemed like the second meeting. We prepared laptop/Notebook, Cellphone and earphone. Before we started class, we made a small group and made a circle. We are also handled by two lecturers.
I felt annoyed because my cellphone's bluetooth could not receive the podcast. I had to download it and needed long time. My podcast download was 90% when other lecturer came to our room. We had to go out because this room is not our permanent room. I left the room after finishing my podcast download. This podcast about Ahmed. Sometimes, I got crazy when I had to repeat the podcast many times to find the clear answer. We could finish the all question on time, because we had a good cooperation between another member of group.
My problem still sames. The narator in podcast is so fast, when he spoke. I could not understand the podcast if I just listened once. Unfortunately, I ever read Ahmed's article. So, it was very assisted. Walid Darab told how Ahmed's experience. He also played clip by Ahmed. It explained the situation when Ahmed got an interrogtion and Ahmed got support from many people, specially by Barack Obama, precident of Amerika Serikat with #IStandwithAhmed
Ahmed was interrogated, because his teacher thought Ahmed's invention like a bomb. Principal and officer took Ahmed and his stuff, tablet, and invention to go out from class.
By Ahmed's story, I learn that we may not judge other people before we know the true. So, if I find the same experience in the future. I will give a support for Ahmed second. He has an amazing reflection and make an awesome invention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment