Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hasdiana Sari (second meeting)



                The second meeting in listening class. In the first meeting, we had trouble of network so we answered the question in the another time. But in the second meeting my lecturers gave us the file so we can listened the audio without anyproblem especially network. In the file, an interview Walid Darab with Dewi Sandra about her life. Before she began her career and before her wearing a hijab.
            Before I heard the audio, I feel worried because my name is not valid so I did not join into the nicenet. Then my lecturer said for heard the audio firstly so I did not miss from others. When I heard, I feel like it was not too difficult to understand because in the inteviws they talked with slowly than audio in the first meeting and Dewi Sandra is Indonesian so it’s quite easy to undestand. After I heard, I feel sure to answered the questions. Absolutely after I join in the nicenet with a new name.
            The things that went badly about my experience, I was disturbanced with my friend because she doesn’t have the file so we heard it togetherand that is makes me didn’t concentrated with what I heard. But the things that well about my experience, we can shared information about the podcast.
            When I heard the audio with my friends, I can’t focused to heard it because we always chit chat and it’s too noisy. Finally we began to concentrated to listened until I understand what they are talking in the podcast. It is a new experienced in the listening class and it is can helpedus to heard the conversation and helped to writing.
            If I find the same situation next time, I will be beginning to listen carefully and concentrate to listen the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment