Monday, April 4, 2016

the first meeting SURIANTI


The podcast of e-listening is first Muslim on Master Chef - Amanda Saab. I want to say about this e-listening class by using nicenet, podcast and blog,that is a modernization of method to study English listening especially. I wish there are a lot of the best steps to improve education in our country later.
  Firstly, before I heard the podcast, I felt nervous, confused and made me crazy. While hearing the podcast I couldn’t do anything because the conversation fast, so I didn’t understand. I tried many times and I still found problems. I thought to  ask my friends to hear the podcast together in my boarding house. It  was difficult for me. Because my listening skill is not well.  After  hearing gether my friends, we directly discussed about the material that we got. And then, I heard the podcast with my headset by myself. finally, I could understand step by step what the native speaker said.  That’s way I could make reflection of virtual class.
The things badly, this experience made me angry because the network was bad so I needed too much time. And I had to buy voucher for my cellphone to hear it again. And  the things well, I am so enjoyed because the speaker spoke very well.
By attending e-listening, I got a new method to study about English listening. Of course, it was given me a new experience. Espesially Studying about listening podcast was very useful to improve listening skill. According to me, after we heard the listening podcast and do the questions that given to us. It can be studied by students to know a difficult vocabulary and more understand about the content of conversation. Using nicenet, podcast and blog was very good for me because it was simple. We could study with all of the classmate and the lecturer without meeting directly. The lecturer just decided the schedule or sent a message and we will have been studying listening. That is my conclusion. I hope there are good steps again. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment