Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fatma Wati (First Meeting)

Assalamua alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu.

                My name is Fatmawati. This is the first time I learn using by Internet specially Nicenet, Podcast and Blog. In the podcast I hear about Master Chef America Amanda saab. Amanda saab is the first Muslim woman contestant on season six of American master chef. She is a social worker in a hospital Hasbrow, in seattle .She learned how to cook when she was 3 years old and she was enthusiastic to help her mother cooking in the kitchen. She has two younger sisters named dina and mona. Her passion is to  help others.
               Before I listened the podcast, I felt nervous and bored while listening because it is  very long. At that time, the network was very bad so I had to try several times. I was listening very unpleasant situation because there were a lot of people around me and they were noisy so I did not focus. On the other hand, I felt proud and happy to hear this podcast, because amanda saab is the first Muslim woman entered in the Master chef in America and she is the pride of Muslims, especial for me.
               It was the first time for me with using this method (e-listening). I thought this method was very complicated and make me confuse how to use an electronic device such as Android or laptop and through several stages such as logging in www.nicenet.org. Then we have to join a class, and after that we listen to the podcast, and then answer the questions. After answering the questions we have to post them in a blog. With using this method, I got a different learning experience than before. Next time, I will listen this podcasts by using a good internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment