Monday, April 11, 2016

Asgar Susanto

It is my pleasure to tell you about the experience of my second podcast. Actually, I was so enthusiastic to join in this second meeting. But when I entered in classroom,The lecturer had been ready to give us the materials. So I was bad and  wonder at the moment. I hope that I would not be given a punishment by my lecturer. Fortunately, I was pleased and be able to join with my friends. then we were divided into some groups by our lecturer. Meanwhile I was so glad to hear the podcast because it would share about indonesian actress. She is dewi Sandra. She told us about their background before wearing hijab and many more again.
In  prior starting the conversation, I was fascinated  because the previous meeting gave me a good impression. Accordingly I tried to implement it better than before. When I heard the experience of the speaker carefully. I felt a litle confused because there were some difficult words. So I needed more time to understand it. But  By and by I enjoyed and felt comportable with the podcast to the end.
After listening to the podcast, I got some things that went well about the experience. The spirit of my friends to study was increased. It could be seen when they could answer the questions correctly. Beside that we liked to learn English through listening. Meanwhile the weakness of the podcast came from unfavorable the network and situation. Not only that but the conversation was too long to be heard.
From the conversation I got some valuable lessons such us to become a good one we would face some challenges.
Since I joined in this program for two weeks ago, I got a new experience to learn with different way. But till this time we couldn’t ignore some difficulties like uncomfortable condition in the classroom. Thus, for the next time I do hope from lecturer to facilitate us by ideal place because it so really effective to improve student’s listening skill. Especially for me, the next meeting will be a great day so I will prepare my self well.



No comments:

Post a Comment